TORC Blasting System (Originally JOS)
Our TORC Blasting System is a complete stone cleaning system designed and created by Stone Health Limited. It’s an evolution of the JOS system that was first introduced to the market over 20 years ago. The TORC system creates a gentle swirling vortex using a mixture of low air pressure, a little water and a safe, inert fine granulate.
The TORC head is modularised into separate components, resulting in an efficient and gentle swirling vortex using even less water and granulate than the original JOS system.
The removable nozzle cone can easily be changed so that a larger cone can be used to clean large areas or a smaller nozzle cone can be used for more intricate detail.
TORC Cleaning uses
- Property Cleaning
- Render Cleaning
- GRP Boat Hull Cleaning
- Carbon Sulphation Removal
- Lime & Cement Based Paints Removal
- Oil Based Paint Removal
- Lime Paint / Scale Removal
- Grime Removal
- Lead Paint Removal
- Paint Removal From Wood / Steel
- Bird / Vermin Fouling Removal
- Smoke Damage Removal
Who uses this service?
- Concrete Repair Companies
- Facility and Property Management Companies
- Chartered Surveyors
- Heritage Conservation Officers
- Property Restoration Companies
- Stone Masons
Surfaces we can clean
- Hard Wood
- Soft Wood
- Galvinized Steel
- Stainless Steel