Keep up to date with our latest news and project updates below
VariBlast, the specialist surface preparation company, is growing fast to meet the demands of retrofitting. As he celebrates his first anniversary with VariBlast we thought it would be a good time to have a chat with Peter Collyer to see just how joining VariBlast has changed his life and the company itself.
“Boy, has this year gone fast! It’s certainly been a busy one, and looking back a lot has happened. Since I joined the company last May we have gained ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditation, along with updating and gaining several accreditations for safety within the industry. That’s enabled us to take on much larger-scale projects. We have also streamlined our working practices, so that now we can deliver those major projects more efficiently. Here’s to many more years and continued growth! #VariBlastStories29th May 2020
- Constructionline Gold
- Peter’s Anniversary
- War memorial gets a clean-up for Remembrance Sunday
- VariBlast’s ‘Giving Back’ War Memorial cleaning campaign, in preparation for Remembrance Day, has been an absolute success!
- Another central London blasting project started back in September this year.
- Works are well underway within this World War ll Type T2 aircraft hangar.
- VariBlast is CHAS Premium compliant.
- The iconic Bullring Link Bridge is complete.
- Malvern Incinerator, Worcester.
- VariBlast is on Builder’s Profile.